Thursday, October 30, 2008

WBB Bonanza


It is the start of a new basketball season my friends and Courtside will rise to the challenge! My opponent doesn't have the experience necessary to meet the needs of Joe the Reader my friends, but I do. We must fight, fight for a great season, fight for the fans, fight, fight fight!

OK, so I slipped into my best John McCain right there, and I apologize for my poor attempt at humor. BUT, it is time to get excited about a new basketball season. As we prepare for the upcoming season, I thought I would let you know about the things I have planned for this blog. First, the frequency of blogs will increase as Courtside provides the best analysis of MSU and Big Sky Conference WBB in the BLOGOSPHERE! Well at least the blogosphere as it exists in Helena. Second, as long as he stays awesome (and I have no doubt that he will), Justin Scanson and I will debut our first attempt at a podcast. We will even have a poll question and let YOU choose the name!

As I have noted before on this blog, the MSU WBB team tips off against UM Western on November 8. To celebrate, I will be posting season previews next week. Here is my tentative schedule:

Tuesday: Big Sky Team Previews
Wednesday: MSU Position by Position Breakdown
Thursday: Predicted Finishes and All-Conference Awards
Friday: MSU-UM Western Preview

So tell all your friends, it gonna get wiiiiiiiiild!

3 comments:

Coach Scanson said...

I have never been so excited for a Tuesday!!! I'm glad nothing else is going on that day! (election/wife's birthday) The real treat is going to be the BSC WBB preview!!!

Heather said...

I'm juiced on the basketball season, I don't know what I would do without your blog to keep me informed.

Can I have some ideas to get me going on this whole name for the podcast thing? I need to know where you're going with this.

Did you watch the office last night?!?!?!?!

Tyler said...

Glad you guys are excited! I will be posting the previews soon (next hour or so). Heather: The podcast will involve Scanson and I yapping it up during this year's road trips. We haven't formally talked content or format yet, but we will have the basic ideas hammered out after next week's (11/14) road trip. Any ideas? AS for the office. Creed as the Joker had me hysterical. I wish they would have done more on the Haloween stuff. Predictions for Holly and Michael's relationship?