Monday, October 20, 2008

(Monday) Friday Flop

From the LSU-South Carolina game on Saturday night. Tell me, do you think the ref is up to no good? Maybe LSU should sign him up!



Quick Hits:

-The MSU WBB team opened up practice on Friday. I got to catch an hour on Saturday, the team looks very focused and intent on reaching its goals this season. Also, the offseason conditioning program looks like it paid off as the teams looks to be in very good shape coming into camp. I had better practice fast play x play!

-The first game is on November 8 vs UM Western. Of course you can catch all the action on MY 103.5. (A link to online broadcasts will be available soon.)

-The Vikings are terrible. I normally don't advocate this kind off stuff, but with the Vikings I am an irrational fan, so here you go.

No comments: